Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Girl and Her Horse Mini Quilt

At long last I have sewn something and actually finished it. Bravo for me! I used fabric AND thread!

It is called A Girl and Her Horse.



Wanna see details?

The Girl
   

The Horse


  Everyone Else





The Horse


OK. You don't need to tell me. I know I need to sew a lot more than a mini quilt to get through all this fabric before I'm dead.  BUT ... I've been busy since my last post -- ensuring that I will not be dead too quickly.

We just started a version of  Dr. Joel Fuhrman's Eat for Life diet. I'm saying a version because the books I ordered haven't arrived. Nonetheless, I'm plugging away and losing weight! 3.5 lbs in four days!

And since I'm not buying fabric ... I'm buying the accouterments to make us healthy. Like the Jack LaLane Juicer.


And a zillion supplements and organic goodies from my new favorite store

Well, that's all for today ... see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment