Thursday, May 31, 2012

Fabric Organization and My Prize Arrived!

Yesterday the work of getting all my fabric onto bolts began. I've only done a tiny bit so far, but just seeing this much is getting me nervous.



Tonight I will try to finish a hexagon runner for my kitchen drop down shelf -- it's supposed to be used only for canning, but in this house an empty space just seems to be an invitation to clutter.

Just to add to the colossal mess in our dining room / living room, my prize for the Nancy Zeiman Scarf Challenge arrived. Good grief! It's HUGE! Mine is black, but here is a stock photo from the Babylock site.


Well, time to get to work. Have a great day!

*************

Back from lunch with hubby. I had to get him out of the house. He is making plans for some sort of nightmare sliding shelf system for my fabric -- something I do not want and do not need. Please! Someone come and hide his tools and wood!

2 comments:

  1. You need to take before and after pictures of the fabric and the studio and all of the work you're doing....and good job...you've started using the fabric on a table runner...think you're going to need to make a LITTLE bit more than that...just saying girlfriend....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not on your life! At the moment it is too darn scary. The runner is almost done ... just need to get it off my end table and onto the kitchen shelf.

      Delete